Hey! This is Melissa (across the street). I LOVE your blog! I think it's great that you have one, it's a great way to keep in touch and keep a journal (at least that's what I use mine for!) :)
Pete and I met in 1971 the day he left for the Navy. We wrote letters And got engaged April 19, 1972. That fall he went to Vietnam, when he got home early June we were married June 28,1973 in the SLC Temple. We have had a wonderful 36 years.
2 comments:
YAY!!! That will be so fun for you guys! I'm so happy for Bryson and Kami!! I wonder what Maliya is going to think of him... ;)
Hey! This is Melissa (across the street). I LOVE your blog! I think it's great that you have one, it's a great way to keep in touch and keep a journal (at least that's what I use mine for!) :)
Post a Comment